-
April 6th, 2007, 07:32 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I've been listening to the Cherry Blossom Clinic lately hosted by the fab Terrie T. on WMFU.
You'll need broadband to listen to it but its well worth it for 60's Garageband stuff and your the type who likes your music extra LOUD!. Its broadcast on Saturday 5pm (american time?..LOL whatever..its a New York Station!).
It comes on dead at Midnight for me in the UK which is perfect...I believe the interview with Red Kross mentioning working with Cherie is STILL available..
..in fact theres a huge archive complete with extensive playlists available. Well worth checkin out..tell me what you think about it if you find time to listen.
-
April 6th, 2007, 08:52 PM
#2
Inactive Member
I will have to check that out. You can view the Redd Kross & Cherie video at http://cybercaptain.multiply.com/
-
April 7th, 2007, 08:53 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I've got a download if Cherry Bomb here in the remote possibility that no-one has it.
http://rapidshare.com/files/24546859...herryBomb.mpeg
[img]graemlins/party.gif[/img]
-
April 8th, 2007, 03:34 AM
#4
moderator
Oh what joy
and how totally grand
if this old boy
had him some broadband!
[img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
Gus
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks